Hope you are enjoying seeing these photos. At the maze, they had various statues scattered throughout the gardens, the first photo is just one of many – brightly coloured plates on an A shaped frame, obviously depicting something, but I am not sure what. There was also a butterfly house – the butterflies were all the same. They were easy to place on my boys hands to enable to have a photo taken – they must be used to human contact.
Phew! What a relief that worked. As you can see, I have uploaded some photos from our 3 day break away.
1) My boys with their strawberry picking rewards
2) Me & my boys at Martha Cove – Safety Beach
3) A gorgeous little fairy found at the Enchanted Maze Gardens – Arthurs Seat (just for you Michelle)
4) My boys looking hot & bothered in the maze
5) A BIG boat moared at Martha Cove
Now that I know how to upload photos, I’ll add more – that means you’ll just have to come back again.
Thanks for looking!